Sensors and electronics systems with improved performance and capabilities that can operate at high temperature or in extreme environments
We research and develop adaptable sensing systems and instrumentation for operation in or exposure in a wide range of temperatures, pressures, chemical/caustic environments or application requirements far beyond conventional instrumentation technology.
- Micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS).
- Nano-electromechanical systems (NEMS).
- Sensor and device microfabrication clean rooms.
- Rapid design prototyping.
- Packaging, test evaluation, and reliability studies of sensors and electronic devices.
Adaptable instrumentation that enables intelligent measurement systems for ongoing and future aerospace propulsion and space exploration programs.
For more information, contact Diana Centeno-Gomez