The Rocket Engine Test Facility (RETF) relied on a diverse group of researchers, engineers, technicians, and mechanics to develop test programs, install the hardware, run the tests, and maintain the facility. This skilled team, largely from the Chemical Rocket Division and its derivations, was responsible for the RETF’s significant accomplishments which resulted in its status as a National Historic Landmark.
In 2003, Virginia Dawson interviewed several former members of the RETF staff while researching her history of the facilty. Transcriptions of these interviews are below.
- William Goette Interview (2004)
- Ned Hannum Interview (2003)
- Edward Krawczonek Interview (2003)
- Eugene Krawczonek Interview (2003)
- George Repas Interview (2003)
- Richard Quentmeyer Interview (2003)
- William Tomazic Interview (2003)
- Bewley and Wingenfeld Interview (2003)